online journal seeks submissions: Diverse Voices Quarterly

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10 5:31 AM
      Diverse Voices Quarterly - http://www.diversevoicesquarterly.com
      is a new online literary journal looking for submissions from all walks of life.

      Submission guidelines are:

      Poetry:
      3-5 poems, 40 lines MAX. Please send in one file, separated by a page break between poems.

      Short stories:
      3,000 words MAX. You may submit up to two short shorts that add up to 1,000 words. If sending two shorts, please send two separate files.

      Personal essays/creative nonfiction:
      3,000 words MAX. Send only one essay at a time.

      Artwork accepted in .jpg or .png format.

      –Simultaneous submissions are accepted but multiple submissions are not.

      –We will not read any material previously published online; this includes works published in other online journals or from any message board or blogs.

      –While we will read submissions from everyone, the work MUST BE in English.

      –Be sure to include your last name and type of submission in the subject line (Example: Kaling – Short Story Submission).

      –Include a cover letter, a short bio, and your complete contact information in the body of the e-mail.

      –Only attachments are accepted, either as MS Word (.doc or .rtf) or WordPerfect (.wpd) files. Pasted-in submissions WILL BE deleted.

      –Send your submissions to: <submit(at)diversevoicesquarterly.com>  (replace (at) with @).

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
        Diverse Voices Quarterly - http://www.diversevoicesquarterly.com
        is a new online literary journal looking for submissions from all walks of life.

        Our second issue is available for download here:
        http://www.diversevoicesquarterly.com/2009/second-issue-available-now

        Deadline for submissions is 02/15/10.

        Submission guidelines are:

        Poetry:
        3-5 poems, 40 lines MAX. Please send in one file, separated by a page break between poems.

        Short stories:
        3,000 words MAX. You may submit up to two short shorts that add up to 1,000 words. If sending two shorts, please send two separate files.

        Personal essays/creative nonfiction:
        3,000 words MAX. Send only one essay at a time.

        Artwork is especially requested. We accept in .jpg or .png format. Send only two high-quality images at a time.

        –Simultaneous submissions are accepted but multiple submissions are not, unless you wish to send in artwork at the same time. Please query first.