call for submissions: Inertia Magazine

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10 5:29 AM
      Inertia Magazine Accepting Submissions for Issue 7
      Inertia Magazine, www.inertiamagazine.com

       is now seeking submissions for our next issue (#7) to appear in September 2009.  We are an electronic literary journal published in New York . Although our ultimate goal is to publish the best possible materials, we hope to seek out, discover and encourage new talent.

      To get a feel for us, please take a look at our issues, including our latest issue 6 (http://www.inertiamagazine.com/issues/006/index.php)

      which includes work by  Pelle Lowe, Jon Woodward, Ken Buswell, Richard Hoffman, Chad Arnold, Sue Nacey, Cheryl Clark Vermeulen and Betsy Sholl, with cover art by Gee Wong.

      Submission guidelines and form at

       http://www.inertiamagazine.com/submissions.php

      .  We look forward to reading your work.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 10, 2009
        Inertia Magazine Accepting Submissions for Issue 7 and Issue 8

        http://www.inertiamagazine.com/submissions.php

        Inertia Magazine, www.inertiamagazine.com is seeking submissions for our next issue (#7) to appear in July 2009 and issue #8 to appear in 2010.

        Submission guidelines and form at http://www.inertiamagazine.com/submissions.php.%c2%a0 We look forward to reading your work

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 16, 2011
          Inertia Magazine Accepting Submissions for Issue 11.

          Inertia Magazine, an electronic literary journal published in New York,
          is seeking submissions for our next issue (#11) to appear Fall 2011. We
          consider poetry, short fiction and critical prose as well as personal
          essays, art, and music. For poetry, please submit no more than five
          poems. No more than one work of fiction/prose or non-fiction may be
          submitted at one time. Submit art in JPEG (up to 500k) and music in MP3
          format. Although our ultimate goal is to publish the best possible
          materials, we hope to seek out, discover and encourage new and diverse
          talent.

          To get a feel for us, please take a look at our latest and archived
          issues (http://www.inertiamagazine.com/index.html)
          Our submission guidelines and form are found at
          http://www.inertiamagazine.com/submissions.php.

          We look forward to reading your work. Deadline for Issue 11 submissions
          is June 30.
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2011
            Inertia Magazine Accepting Submissions for Issue 12.

            Inertia Magazine, an electronic literary journal published in New York, is seeking submissions for our next issue (#12) to appear Spring/Summer 2012. We consider poetry, short fiction and critical prose as well as personal essays, art, and music. For poetry, please submit no more than five poems. No more than one work of fiction/prose or non-fiction may be submitted at one time. Submit art in JPEG (up to 500k) and music in MP3 format. Although our ultimate goal is to publish the best possible materials, we hope to seek out, discover and encourage new and diverse talent.

            To get a feel for us, please take a look at our latest and archived issue, including our latest, Issue 11.:

            http://www.inertiamagazine.com/index.html

            Submission guidelines at

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8 6:15 AM
              Inertia Magazine Accepting Submissions for Issue 12 through February 15

              Inertia Magazine, an electronic literary journal published in New York, is seeking submissions for our next issue (#12) to appear Spring/Summer 2012. We consider poetry, short fiction and critical prose as well as personal essays, art, and music. For poetry, please submit no more than five poems. No more than one work of fiction/prose or non-fiction may be submitted at one time. Submit art in JPEG (up to 500k) and music in MP3 format. Although our ultimate goal is to publish the best possible materials, we hope to seek out, discover and encourage new and diverse talent. Submission period for Issue 12 ends February 15 and we will be unable to read submissions received after that date.

              To get a feel for us, please take a look at our latest and archived issue, including our latest, Issue 11.: (http://www.inertiamagazine.com/index.html)

              Submission guidelines at http://www.inertiamagazine.com/submissions.php

              We look forward to reading your work.