poetry contest: Cloudbank

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
      Cloudbank Poetry Contest
      http://cloudbankbooks.com/Contest.html

      Address for submissions:
      Cloudbank
      PO Box 610
      Corvallis, Oregon 97339-0610

      The deadline for contest submissions is February 28, 2009.
      The scheduled date to announce the winner is April 30, 2009.

      Guidelines:

      1. The contest fee is $15.00 The check can be made out to Cloudbank. All poets who enter the contest will receive a one-year (two-issue) subscription to Cloudbank magazine.
      2. Submissions without payment will also be considered for publication, but will not be eligible for the prize. We read submissions year-round.
      3. Please do not send more than five poems.
      4. For contest submissions, the poet's name, address, and e-mail address should be typed on a cover sheet only, not on the pages of poems. For non-contest submissions, the poet's name and address should appear on each page.
      5. We do not accept electronic submissions.
      6. The poems may not have been published elsewhere.
      7. We discourage simultaneous submissions. We reply within eight weeks.
      8. Your poems will not be returned. Enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) so that we can notify you of acceptance.
      9. The poems are to be typed on one side of each page.
      10. Feel free to send us prose poems, reviews, essays on poetry, short fiction (500 words max.). We are open to all types of quality writing.
      11. For those who do not enter the contest, one-year (two-issue) subscriptions to Cloudbank magazine are $15.00. Individual copies are $8.
      12. Two contributors' copies will be sent
      to writers whose work appears in the magazine.

      Address any questions to:
      Michael Malan

      E-mail: <michael(at)rsmadness.com> (replace (at) with @)

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
        Cloudbank is now accepting poetry submissions for our next issue.

        A prize of $200 will be awarded for one poem.

        http://cloudbankbooks.com/Contest.html

        Address for submissions:

        Cloudbank

        PO Box 610

        Corvallis, Oregon 97339-0610

        The deadline for contest submissions is October 31, 2009.

        Guidelines:

          1. The contest fee is $15.00 The check should be made out to Cloudbank. All poets who enter the contest will receive a one-year (two-issue) subscription to Cloudbank magazine.

          2. Submissions without payment will also be considered for publication, but will not be eligible for the prize. We read submissions year-round.

          3. Please do not send more than five poems for either the contest or regular submissions.

          4. For contest submissions, the poet’s name, address, and e-mail address should be typed on a cover sheet only, not on the pages of poems. For non-contest submissions, the poet’s name and address should appear on each page.

          5. We do not accept electronic submissions.

          6. The poems may not have been published elsewhere.

          7. Simultaneous submissions: Please let us know if your poems are accepted elsewhere.

          8. Your poems will not be returned. Enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) so that we can notify you of acceptance.

          9. Feel free to send us prose poems, reviews, essays on poetry, short fiction (500 words max.). We are open to all types of quality writi
        ng.

        10. For those who do not enter the contest, one-year (two-issue) subscriptions to Cloudbank magazine are $15.00. Individual copies are $8.

        11. Two contributors’ copies will be sent to writers whose work appears in the magazine.

        12. If you already have a subscription and want to enter the next contest, your subscription will be renewed for two more issues.

        or michael@...
        =

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2009
          http://www.cloudbankbooks.com/Contest.html

          Address for submissions:
          Cloudbank
          PO Box 610
          Corvallis, Oregon 97339-0610

          The deadline for contest submissions is December 31, 2009.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
            http://www.cloudbankbooks.com/Contest.html

            Cloudbank is now accepting poetry submissions for our next issue.
            A prize of $200 will be awarded for one poem or short prose piece.

            Address for submissions:
            Cloudbank
            PO Box 610
            Corvallis, Oregon 97339-0610

            The deadline for contest submissions is July31, 2010.

            Guidelines:

            1. The contest fee is $15.00 The check should be made out to Cloudbank. All writers who enter the contest will receive a one-year (two-issue) subscription to Cloudbank magazine.
            2. Submissions without payment will also be considered for publication, but will not be eligible for the prize. We read submissions year-round.
            3. Please do not send more than five poems or short prose pieces(500 words or less) for either the contest or regular submissions.
            4. For contest submissions, the writer’s name, address, and e-mail address should be typed on a cover sheet only, not on the pages of poems. For non-contest submissions, the writer’s name and address should appear oneach page.
            5. We do not accept electronic submissions.
            6. The submitted work may not have been published elsewhere.
            7. Simultaneous submissions: Please let us know if your work hasbeen accepted elsewhere.
            8. Your submissions will not be returned. Enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) so that we can notify you of acceptance.
            9. Feel free to send prose poems, reviews, essays on poetry, short fiction (500 words max.). We are open to all types of quality writing.

            michael(at)cloudbankbooks.com (replace (at) with @)

            =