poetry and prose contest: Tiferet Writing Awards

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      Enter the Tiferet Writing Awards—

      Prizes Doubled to $500 Each

      Postmark Deadline: April 1

      TIFERET: A Journal of Spiritual Literature

      offers awards of $500 each (doubled from $250) for Poetry and Prose. We publish writing from a variety of spiritual and religious traditions.

      Our mission is to help reveal spirit through the written word and to promote peace within the individual and the world.

      $15 entry for one story or essay (Prose) up to 25 pages or 6 poems (Poetry).

      To enter, please mail your submission and check payable to TIFERET to 211 Dryden Road, Bernardsville, NJ 07924. Or you may submit your entry online. Specify a genre of "Contest-Prose", or "Contest-Poetry", then pay the entry fee using PayPal.

      Winners will be announced Summer 2009.

      Poetry Judge: Elisabeth Murawski
      Prose Judges
        Nonfiction: Peter Selgin
        Fiction: Ilan Stavans

      TIFERET: A Journal of Spiritual Literature

      211 Dryden Road

      Bernardsville, NJ 07924

      www.tiferetjournal.com

      908-432-2149