submissions call from June Cotner: TOASTS

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      HarperOne (formerly HarperSanFrancisco, publisher of my books Graces, Bedside Prayers, Animal Blessings, and Get Well Wishes) is very excited about my new project,TOASTS: Words for Every Occasion.

      Preliminary categories include: Anniversaries; Award Presentations; Birthdays; Blessings; Bon Voyage Parties; Business Events; Children; Class Reunions; Family; Family Reunions; Fathers; Fortune & Prosperity; Friends; General Toasts; Graces; Graduations; Guests; Happiness; Health; Host and Hostess; Housewarming; Memorial/Funeral Gatherings; Mothers; New Babies & Christenings; New Job; Patriotic Toasts; Retirement; and Wedding Toasts. Plus, Holiday Toasts including New Years, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, April Fools’ Day; Passover, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Chanukah, and Christmas. Since this is a new project, I need submissions for all categories.

      Because I need to gather submissions quickly for my TOASTS book proposal, if you are interested, you may submit up to three submissions via email to

      <june(at)junecotner.com> (replace (at) with @) following these guidelines:

      Closing date for “urgent” submissions is February 8, 2009. (There is no closing date for submissions sent via regular mail.)

      All submissions sent via email should be sent as a Word document attachment. Please list “TOASTS Submission” as your subject line and include all of your contact information on each submi
      ssion.

      Submissions via USPS go to June Cotner, P.O. Box 2765, Poulsbo, WA 98370. Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) with sufficient return postage. All those submitting work with an SASE will receive a reply.