Please don't hit reply in response to CRWROPPS-B postings

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009
      Dear Subscribers:

      Please don't hit reply to CRWROPPS-B postings to enter any of the opportunities listed on the Creative Writers Opportunities List.  Lately I've been receiving contest entries and submissions for literary journals because those writers haven't paused to read entire listings to see how to submit their work.  Please do not send your work to me.  Instead, slow down and find the proper information for sending your submissions in each listing.

      I hope you continue to find the list useful as you continue to find homes for your creative writing.

      Thanks,

      Allison Joseph, Moderator

      Creative Writers Opportunities List