online journal seeks art & writing: Anti-

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009
      Anti- (http://anti-poetry.com/) is seeking cover art and reviews of poetry books in addition to our usual poetry submissions. Please see

      http://anti-poetry.com/guidelines

       for details on how to submit work. For art, send 3-6 image files, preferably in JPG format. For reviews, please query about the book you want to review. We are also open to an eclectic array of poetry submissions, as always.

      Anti- wants to provide a single arena for a wide range of styles and ideas, so these different kinds of poets and poems can either fight it out or learn to coexist. We already have poems published or forthcoming by Bob Hicok, Denise Duhamel, C. Dale Young, Michael Basinski, Ada Limon, and many more.

      We look forward to hearing from you! http://anti-poetry.com/