fiction contest: Adirondack Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2009
      The deadline for The Fulton Prize for Short Fiction is January 31st. We look
      forward to
      reading your stories.
      More about The Fulton Prize: The winner will receive $400 and publication in The

      Adirondack Review. Entrants whose stories receive honorable mention will also
      have
      their stories published in The Adirondack Review. In addition, they will be
      awarded an
      honorarium of $30.

      To read entry guidelines, visit:

      http://adirondackreview.homestead.com/FultonPrize.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8 7:56 AM
        The Adirondack Review is pleased to announce the annual Fulton Prize
        for Short Fiction.

        The winner will receive $400 and publication in The Adirondack Review.
        Entrants whose stories receive honorable mention will also have their
        stories published in The Adirondack Review. In addition, they will be
        awarded an honorarium of $30.

        Entrants must submit original, unpublished stories, and there is a
        10,000-word limit. Entry fee is $10.00 per story; authors may enter
        more than once.

        Submissions will be judged by The Adirondack Review editors.

        The deadline for the 2012 Fulton Prize is July 31, 2012.

        Online submissions link:
        http://theadirondackreview.submishmash.com/submit/12493/account