call for fiction: Wilderness House Literary Review

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
      Wilderness House Literary Review www.whlreview.com is seeking submissions for fiction

      Submissions

      All submissions must be in electronic form. Our preference is an MS Word file sent as an attachment.

      Short fiction may be submitted in three formats:

      1.        very short stories less than 500 words in length

      2.       short stories less than 1000 words in length

      3.       Short stories that donʼt fit the above should be less than 5000 words.

      Published works are welcome with proper attribution. We nominate for awards such as the Pushcart and like anthologies.

      Please submit all works electronically to

      <whlrfiction(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @)

      whlrfiction@...

      www.whlreview.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
        Wilderness House Literary Review www.whlreview.com is seeking
        submissions  for fiction. The submission period for this issue closes Aug. 30, 2009.
        <whlrfiction(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @)

        Submission Guidelines

        All submissions must be in electronic form. Our preference is an MS Word file
        sent as an attachment.

        Short fiction may be submitted in three formats:

        1. very short stories less than 500 words in length

        2. short stories less than 1000 words in length

        3. Short stories that do not fit the above should be less than 5000