call for poems: Honey Land Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      The Honey Land Review, an online journal of poetry and photography, is now accepting submissions for its upcoming spring issue which will continue to include our Graduate Student Spotlight.

      This feature is dedicated to the poetry of current MA and MFA students and provides for the opportunity to showcase the many creative writing programs available to writers today.

      I'd ask that you please forward this announcement to your graduate poetry students and encourage them to submit their work to our spotlight.

      Submission guidelines and further information can be found at:

      http://www.thehoneylandreview.com