call for poetry book ms by ethnic minorities: Steel Toe Books

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Steel Toe Books selects manuscripts through open reading periods. Our
      next open reading period will be January 1-31, 2009. In an effort to
      diversify our catalog, during this reading period we will only be
      considering manuscripts by ethnic minorities and first-generation
      immigrant, non-native speakers of English.
      During our October 2008 open reading period, we received 52 manuscripts,
      from which we selected one for publication (Domestic Fugues by Richard
      Newman).

      Guidelines: http://www.wku.edu/~tom.hunley/steeltoebooks/submit.htm