call for poems: FRESHWATER

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29 5:13 AM
      Freshwater, Asnuntuck Community College's poetry journal, is accepting submissions for our landmark tenth anniversary issue to be published in May 2009.
      http://www.acc.commnet.edu/documents/2009FreshwaterPoetryJournalSubmissions.pdf

       Deadline: December 15, 2008
      To celebrate ten years of Freshwater, we are offering a $200 Editors' Prize for Outstanding Poem.

      Submit no more than 5 poems, with name, address, and e-mail address on each poem, together with a brief biographical note, and a stamped self-addressed envelope for notification only to:

      Freshwater
      Asnuntuck Community College
      170 Elm Street
      Enfield Ct 06082