online journal seeks poems by women

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      Poems by women are sought for the January issue of Women Writers.net
      E-Zine. Deadline for this issue is November 30.

      You may submit 3-5 poems.

      NO previously published, but simultaneous submission is fine as long
      as you let us know immediately if accepted elsewhere.

      If accepted, the poems will be published as a collection. In other
      words, we will either accept or reject the poems as a group. We will
      not decide on each poem individually.

      In the body of your email, please include a short bio to be included
      on the site if your collection is published. Digital photos are
      optional (but highly encouraged) and should be submitted as a JPEG.

      Please save your collection as one Microsoft Word document (not one
      document for each poem) titled with your last name (Muhm.doc, for
      example) and email it as an attachment to

      <Poetry_Editor(at)womenwriters.net>

      with your last name & collection title as the
      subject line of the email: ( for example: wells_poems for anne).