online journal seeks poems: Babel Fruit

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      Babel Fruit is currently inviting submissions of poems specifically written *under the influence of other poems*. Have you got two roads diverging in a yellow wood? Do you do “you do not do, you do not do / Any more, black shoe” polished or tap-dancing? Do you think of breakfast cereal when you hear “O Captain! my Captain!”

      Satire especially welcome. (Please let us know which poem you are under the influence of. Sometimes we miss the obvious).

      We are also accepting general submissions for the January issue until December 7th.

      Send submissions to  <editors(at)mac.com> (replace (at) with @)