online journal for women call for submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2008
      damselfly press, an online literary journal for women selected as Best of the Web 2008 by Dzanc Books, is pleased to announce the publication of our fifth issue and call for submissions for the sixth issue. We are seeking electronic submissions of original fiction, poetry, and non fiction by female writers slated for online publication in January 2009.

      The deadline to submit for the sixth issue is December 15th, 2008.

      These are the e-mails per genre editor:

      Fiction-

      <jennifer(at)damselflypress.net>

      (replace (at) with @)