call for submissions: Conceit Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: CONCEIT MAGAZINE

      Send your poetry, short stories, articles, essays, web sites, and new book
      and magazine announcements to:

      Perry Terrell - Editor
      Conceit Magazine
      P. O. Box 8544
      Emeryville, CA 94662

      E-mail: conceitmagazine2007(at)yahoo.com
      (replace (at) with @)

      Website: http://www.myspace.com/conceitmagazine
      ! ! SUBSCRIBE TODAY ! !
      (6 MONTH SUBSCRIPTIONS ONLY) $20.00
      Get 5 people to subscribe to CM - Your subscription will be free
      (Make payable to Perry Terrell)

      Very few guidelines - let me see your creative work. Of course, no porno or
      profanity - children seem to get a hold of my mags. Want to remain parent
      friendly. Reprints are fine, one time printing rights. Online submissions highly
      welcomed, as well as, snail mailed.

      Subscribers will determine who get paid the $100.00 stipend each month by
      voting on their favorite writer featured in each month’s Conceit Mag. In the
      event of a tie, the $100.00 will be divided equally.