short story and narrative prose poem contest: Lunch Hour Stories

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2008
      Lunch Hour Stories 2008 VERY Short Story and Narrative Prose Poem Contest

      www.lunchhourstories.com

      Lunch Hour Stories magazine announces its annual VERY Short Story and Narrative Prose Poem Contest, deadline December 31, 2008. THREE winners will receive cash prizes, free copies, and publication in a print anthology. Up to NINE additional winners will receive publication.

      Stories and poems should be narrative in nature and written in paragraph form only. They should be previously unpublished and 500 words or less each. Send as many as you wish. All stories/poems, regardless of genre or theme (except children's, religious, nonfiction, and erotica) will be considered. We're open to anything, so send us your most creative work! Visually beautiful, moving or humorous, we want it all. Simultaneous submissions are okay, too.

      Send one copy and a $5 non-refundable reading fee per entry (SASE optional) to: VSS/PP CONTEST, Lunch Hour Stories, PMB 1117, 22833 Bothell Everett Hwy, Ste 110, Bothell, WA, 98021, USA. Or, submit via email to editor(at)lunchhourbooks.com (replace at with @) and pay online atwww.lunchhourstories.com/shop .

      Complete submission guidelines and contest entry details can be found at www.lunchhourstories.com. Thank you for supporting Lunch Hour Stories magazine, and Good luck!