poetry contest: Princemere

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      2008 PRINCEMERE Poetry Contest
      http://www.princemere.com/contest08.html

      Princemere Poetry Journal announces its 2008 poetry prize of $250 for the single best
      poem submitted to the competition.

      $250 and publication for the best unpublished poem in any style
      September 30, 2008 postmark deadline (hard copies only)
      Entry fee: $5 for three poems
      All submissions considered for publication (author will be contacted for permission)
      Princemere staff and their family members are not eligible to participate
      Entry Format:

      We prefer that the poet's name not appear on the poems.
      We prefer that entries be single-spaced.
      Please include a cover letter or title page with the poet's name, contact information, and
      the titles of poems.
      Send a check or money order (payable to PRINCEMERE/ Gordon College) to:
      Princemere Poetry Journal
      2008 Poetry Prize
      Gordon College
      Wenham, MA 01984

      Poems will be judged anonymously.

      Winner and runners-up will be announced in January.

      Include SASE for notification and return of manuscript.

      Direct inquiries to princemere(at)gordon.edu
      (replace (at) with @)