call for submissions: Relief: A Quarterly Christian Expression

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007
      We are currently accepting submissions for Relief: A Quarterly Christian
      Expression.  This new literary journal is designed for authors who want to write
      seriously, but struggle to find an outlet for poetry and prose that have a
      faithful slant.  Our goal is to publish poems, creative nonfiction, and short
      stories that push the envelope beyond stereotypically “fluffy” Christian writing,
      so please feel free to stand out on the edge.

      We are seeking short fiction, creative nonfiction, and poetry for the fifth
      issue, due out in November 2007.  The submission period for November’s issue
      ends August 1st, 2007.  The submission period for the second issue will begin
      August 2nd, 2007.

      Please view our website for submission guidelines and more:

      http://www.reliefjournal.com

      Cash prizes will be awarded to "Editor's Choice" for each genre.
      Submissions will only be accepted through our online submission process at
      <www.reliefjournal.com>.