call for poems: US1Worksheets

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007
      Last call for submissions for US1 Worksheets.
      Deadline: June 30 (Postmarked)

      Guidelines:
      Manuscripts are read by rotating editors from the Cooperative. Submit up to
      five unpublished poems, single-spaced, but no more than seven pages in total.
      We no longer regularly publish prose, but will consider exceptional work.
      Submit up to 2000 words of prose (double-spaced).
      Name, address, phone number, and e-mail address should appear on each poem or
      prose submission. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope for notification.
      Please no postcards.

      We will consider simultaneous submissions, but please notify us immediately
      if your work is accepted elsewhere. We can no longer return manuscripts.
      Send submissions to:
      US1 Worksheets
      P.O. Box 127
      Kingston, NJ 08528-0127