call for submissions: The New Anonymous

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7 8:37 AM
      Call For Submissions: The New Anonymous
      www.thenewanonymous.com

      Announcing The New Anonymous (yet another literary magazine!), a  print journal whose contributors and editors will remain forever nameless. Not only will all work be published anonymously, but The New Anonymous will blindly screen and edit its submissions, i.e.,  the submission, editorial, and publishing process will be anonymous from beginning to end. Our goal is to serve as a safehouse where writers—both up-and-coming and well established—can not only question the creative process but also, in the words of Freud, "play."

      We are now reading submissions in all genres for our upcoming debut issue and hope you'll join us in this unique endeavor.  For submission guidelines and more information, visit our website at:

      www.thenewanonymous.com
      Deadline for this issue: December 1

      Questions?    E-mail us :
      thenewanon(at)gmail.com (replace (at) with @)

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008
        Call For Submissions: The New Anonymous

        www.thenewanonymous.com

        Announcing The New Anonymous (yet another literary magazine!), a  print journal whose contributors and editors will remain forever nameless. Not only will all work be published anonymously, but The New Anonymous blindly screens and edits its submissions, i.e.,  the submission, editorial, and publishing process is anonymous from beginning to end. Our goal is to serve as a safehouse where writers—both up-and-coming and well established—can not only question the creative process but also, in the words of Freud, "play."

        We are now reading submissions in all genres for our upcoming debut issue and hope you'll join us in this unique endeavor.  The deadline for submissions to be included in this issue is December 1.  For submission guidelines and more information, visit our website at:

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 18, 2008
          Two Weeks Left To Be Nobody: Final Call for Submissions

          The New Anonymous

          www.thenewanonymous.com

          Announcing the final submission call for the debut issue of The New Anonymous (yet another literary magazine!), a  print journal whose contributors and editors will remain forever nameless. Not only will all work be published anonymously, but The New Anonymous blindly screens and edits its submissions, i.e.,  the submission, editorial, and publishing process is anonymous from beginning to end. Our goal is to serve as a safehouse where writers—both up-and-coming and well established—can not only question the creative process but also, in the words of Freud, "play."

          We are reading submissions in all genres for our upcoming debut issue and hope you'll join us in this unique endeavor.  The deadline for submissions to be included in this issue is December 1.  For submission guidelines and more information, visit our website at:

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 22, 2009
            Call For Submissions: The New Anonymous
            www.thenewanonymous.com

            The New Anonymous is now accepting submissions for its second issue. The New Anonymous is a print journal whose contributors and editors will remain forever nameless. Not only is all work published anonymously, but The New Anonymous blindly screens and edits its submissions, i.e., the submission, editorial, and publishing process is anonymous from beginning to end. Our goal is to serve as a safehouse where writers—both up-and-coming and well established—can not only question the creative process but also, in the words of Freud, "play."
            We are now reading submissions in all genres for our upcoming second issue and hope you'll join us in continuing this unique endeavor. For submission guidelines, orders, and more information, visit our website at:
            www.thenewanonymous.com
            Deadline for this issue: February 1, 2010
            Questions? E-mail us : thenewanon(at)gmail.com (replace (at) with @)