online journal seeks submissions: Device

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      Device, a digital literary magazine dedicated to publishing and distributing works of fiction, poetry, and visual art, is now accepting submissions for its Spring 2009 issue.

      Please visit

      http://www.device-magazine.com/

      for full submission guidelines.  You may submit via email to device.magazine(at)gmail.com (replace (at) with @)

      . Please paste a short cover letter into the body of the email. If necessary, you may submit via paper mail to 480W Winnacunnet Rd Hampton, NH 03842, but digital submissions are preferred.

      Fiction:  Please limit two stories per entry (fewer than 30 pages total) in .doc or .rtf format.
      Poetry:  Please limit six poems per entry, in .doc or .rtf format. If your poem is selected, we will verify the form prior to publication.
      Visual Art:  Please limit four visual pieces per entry in .jpg or .pdf format, no larger than 950 x 950 pixels. If your work is accepted, we will ask for high-resolution files at a later date.

      Simultaneous submissions are acceptable, but we must be alerted to this upon receipt of your work, as well as if the piece is published elsewhere.