call for poems: Poemeleon

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2008
      Poemeleon: A Journal of Poetry is now accepting submissions for its sixth issue, dedicated to humor, due out in December 2008.

      In addition to humorous poems (no light verse) we are looking for relevant reviews, interviews, and essays. Previously published is fine, as long as it was in print and not online. Simultaneous submissions are also fine, but please notify us promptly when work is accepted elsewhere.

      Please note that all submissions must now come through our online submissions form on the guidelines page of the website <http://www.poemeleon.org/submission-guidelines2/>. Please read all guidelines before submitting. Submissions that don't adhere to guidelines may be ignored.

      Deadline for this issue is August 31, 2008

      Visit the website at http://www.poemeleon.org to read the current issue, Volume III issue 1, dedicated to persona poems.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2009
        Call for Submissions: Poemeleon: A Journal of Poetry
        http://www.poemeleon.org

        We are now accepting submissions for Volume IV Issue 2, the collaborative issue. For this issue, we are looking for works that are collaborative in nature: poem collaborations, call-and-response, or poet/painter (or other medium) pairs/trios, etc. If there are two or more collaborators, and the project involves poetry, we might be interested. In addition to poems, we are looking for relevant essays and interviews that speak to the collaborative process.

        Please visit the website for full guidelines. All submissions must come through our electronic submissions form:
        http://www.poemeleon.org/submission-guidelines2/