poetry/fiction/nonfiction chapbook contest: New American Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2008
      SUMMER 2008 CHAPBOOK CONTEST

      http://www.newamericanpress.com/contest.html

      We're pleased to announce our summer chapbook contest. The winner will receive $250 and 25 copies of the chapbook, and all subsequent author's copies will be discounted 30 percent. Our final judge will be award-winning poet and essayist Dan Beachy-Quick, author of North True South Bright, Spell, and Mulberry.

      Please submit 20-30 pages of poetry, fiction, or non-fiction to:

      New American Press Chapbook Contest
      560 Stinchcombe Drive, Suite #2
      Columbus, OH 43202

      Please include a $15 reading fee payable to “New American Press,” along with an SASE for contest results. We read blind, so please include a cover page with your name and contact information, but exclude all identifying information from the manuscript itself.

      Deadline: September 1, 2008

      If you have any questions or would be interested in ordering a sample, please email David Bowen: NewAmericanPress(at) gmail.com (replace (at) with @).
      =