website for writers seeks submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2007
      Long Story Short, a website for writers, is looking for submissions for
      September - December. Please send your Christmas stories now. We accept the
      following:

      All genre
      Non fiction
      About Writing
      Poetry

      Please read our submission guidelines and following them thoroughly. We do
      not accept attachments, profanity, or explicit sex.

      Submission Guidelines:
      http://www.alongstoryshort.net/SubmissionGuidelines.html

      We look forward to receiving your submissions.
      www.alongstoryshort.net