call for submissions for new literary journal

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      Call For Submissions: The New Anonymous
      http://www.buckbeeawriter.com/newanonymous/submit.html

      Announcing The New Anonymous (yet another literary magazine!), a  print journal whose contributors and editors will remain forever nameless. Not only will all work be published anonymously, but The New Anonymous will blindly screen and edit its submissions, i.e.,  the submission, editorial, and publishing process will be anonymous from beginning to end. Our goal is to serve as a safehouse where writers—both up-and-coming and well established—can not only question the creative process but also, in the words of Freud, "play."

      We are now reading submissions in all genres for our upcoming debut issue and hope you'll join us in this unique endeavor.  For submission guidelines and more information, visit our website at:

      www.The New Anonymous.com    (no spaces of course)
      Deadline: December 1

      Questions?    E-mail us : thenewanon(at)gmail.com (replace (at) with @)