call for submissions:SundaySalon.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      Subject: SundaySalon.com Call for Submissions

      We're scouring every nook and cranny of the literary world for the best prose and poetry to include in our summer edition of the SalonZine. We're accepting fiction (short stories, novel excerpts that can stand alone), literary nonfiction (memoir, essay), and poetry on almost any theme that suits your fancy. We're not terribly impressed with pedigree, so don't worry about past awards or published status—just send us your best.

      All submissions must be in digital format (MS Word or similar), single spaced, and received by July 1st, 2008. Send all submissions to askus(at)sundaysalon.com (replace (at) with @).

      Although we reserve the right to pick and choose what we please, we'll let you know we received it. And if you're interested in an online interview, just drop us a note with your bio and recent works.

      Looking forward to sharing your prose and poetry with our readers,
      SundaySalon.com Staff