poetry chapbook contest: Texas Review Press
- Texas Review Press
Robert Phillips Poetry Chapbook Competition
Rules and Guidelines
Mail to: Texas Review Press
Department of English
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341-2146
1. Submitted manuscripts must be postmarked by June 15.
2. Manuscripts may be up to thirty (30) pages in length.
3. Manuscripts are handled as blind submissions at all levels of the judging process.
4. Manuscripts must be submitted to the address above with two title pages—one with the
author's name, address, and telephone number, and one without.
5. The author's name must not appear on any other page of the manuscript.
6. The envelope label should be clearly labeled “Robert Phillips Poetry Chapbook Competition.”
7. SASE must be included for the purpose of a reply only; manuscripts will not be returned.
8. A reading fee of $20 must accompany each manuscript. Checks should be made out to
“Friends of the Texas Review Press.”
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]