new literary magazine seeks submissions: 95 Notes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      95Notes Literary Magazine

      Attention All Writers and Artists

      95Notes, the new literary magazine by Chicago State University writing students, is now accepting submissions for its fall 2008 issue.

      Submissions include:

      Poetry *limit 5 submissions

      Short fiction *limit 2,500 words

       Excerpt of a novel *limit 2,500 words

       Political/opinionated essay *limit 2,500 words

      Editorials *limit 2,500 words

      Artwork *limit 5 submissions

      95Notes Submission Guidelines

          Please submit all work as an attachment.

           Please include name, address, phone number and e-mail contact on all work.

        Use standard 12 point font Times New Roman.  Any other fonts, highlighted backgrounds, etc. will not be accepted for review.

           Opinion based essays and short stories should be double-spaced.

           We reserve the right to edit all material upon publication.

       We regret that we cannot return any work.

      We will contact you via e-mail if your work is selected.

      Email submissions to 95notes(at)gmail.com (replace (at) with @)

      For questions, concerns, and comments email: 95notes(at)gmail.com (replace (at) with @)

      Deadline:  June 30, 2008