poetry book contest: Holland Prize

    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2008
      2008 Holland Prize Guidelines

      http://www.loganhousepress.com/

      Logan House announces the fourth annual Holland Prize for unpublished poetry manuscripts (48-80 pages). The winning manuscript will be published in 2009, and the winner will receive $500. Submit manuscript, $25 reading fee, and SASE to Logan House, Rte. 1, Box 154, Winside, NE 68790, before August 1.

      Everyone who submits to the Holland Prize will receive a copy of Disciples of an Uncertain Season by Larry Holland and will also receive the winning book.

      Friends and close associates of the press are not eligible for the contest. We are interested in publishing the best manuscript that comes across our desks. We are looking for anything specifically regional, Great Plains, Midwest or Western related. We will award the Holland Prize to the best manuscript we read no matter what region you write from. Manuscripts will be recycled. Thanks for submitting to the Holland Prize and helping support Logan House Press.

      For additional questions email us at info(at)loganhousepress.com (replace (at) with @)

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 19, 2009
          2009 Holland Prize Guidelines
          http://www.loganhousepress.com/%c2%a0
          Logan House announces the fifth annual Holland Prize for the best unpublished book of poetry in American English.

          The author will receive $500, and the winning manuscript will be published in 2009.

          Each entrant will receive a copy of Disciples of an Uncertain Season and Other Poems by Larry Holland, for whom the Prize is named, as well as a copy of the winning book.

          Manuscripts should be 60-80 pages and should be submitted with a $25 reading fee and SASE for prize announcement to
          Logan House
          Holland Prize
          205 ½ South Douglas
          Wayne City, NE 68787
          Deadline is August 1.

          Manuscripts will be recycled.

          The Holland Prize is dedicated to publishing the best manuscript that comes across our desks, irrespective of the poet’s subject, style or geography.

           Friends and close associates of Logan House are not eligible for the contest.

          For additional questions email us at <info(at)loganhousepress.com> (replace (at) with @)