innovative fiction book contest: Chiamus Press

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      Chiasmus Press Announces:
      Undoing the Novel—First Book Contest

      Eligible fiction: innovative novels, anti-novels, novellas, graphic novels, short story collections, hybrids

      Deadline: August 30, 2008

      Reading Fee: $25.00

      Award: Publication + 10 author copies

      We are looking for new writers at the front edge of fictional form. Our mission is to continue to publish fiction that burrows underneath the commercial market and busts up and through consumer culture book-as-product bunk. We believe new writers ought to share the space with accomplished writers.

      Send manuscripts, SASE, and fee by August 30 to:

      Chiasmus Press
      8826 SE 28th Ave
      Milwaukie, OR 97222

      Make checks payable to: “Chiasmus Press”

      Winner announced: November 1, 2008

      press home: [www.chiasmuspress.com]
      press blog: [chiasmuspress.wordpress.com]