online journal seeks submissions

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2008
      shaking like a mountain, an online magazine of literature about contemporary
      music, seeks submissions in poetry, fiction and creative non-fiction. The
      Spring 2008 issue is live now. We like writers to be familiar with what we do
      and to review our submission guidelines carefully before submitting. See the
      website at www.shakinglikeamountain.com. To view the guidelines, hit the submit
      button.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2008
        Cezanne’s Carrot is accepting submissions for upcoming issues of the journal. Current needs: fiction, flash fiction, creative nonfiction, and visual art.  No poetry, please.

        Deadline for Summer issue: May 21, 2008

        Deadline for Fall issue: August 21, 2008

        Cezanne’s Carrot publishes high-quality literary work that explores spiritual, transformational, visionary, metaphysical, or contemplative themes.  We are most interested in the personal quest for evolution and understanding, whether that quest takes place within the context of a religious tradition, an inner temple of your own making, or a seemingly mundane neighborhood or backyard.

        Full submission guidelines, including the email addresses for submitting work, are available at the website: www.cezannescarrot.org/guidelines.html.

        www.cezannescarrot.org