baby boomer poetry anthology: PoetWorksPress

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      PoetWorks Press is now seeking poetry submissions for its next
      anthology titled "Baby Boomer Birthright."

      Submission guidelines can be found on the following web site:
      http://www.poetworks.com/BabyBoomer.html

      The primary criteria for the poems that will be selected for this
      anthology are that each poem be well written, on theme  and
      reflective in nature.  This anthology is not intended to be a
      political commentary, but neither is it intended to deny the effect
      of the political forces that have influenced our generation.  This
      collection of poetry will embrace our memories of our childhood,
      adolescence, teenage years, young adulthood, middle age and our
      movement into senility, AKA our "golden years."  Humor, irony, and
      outright frivolity will be greatly appreciated, but we also wish to
      define the gravity of our impact on each others lives and the lives
      of future generations.

      All poems will be reviewed (without the authors names) by a qualified
      and impartial panel of editors.  Authors whose work is selected will
      be notified by email and mailed a one-time publishing release to
      allow their work to be included in this book.  Poems scored by the
      editors at 80% or higher will be considered for publication. The
      scale for scoring is a 1 to 10 scale with emphasis primarily focused
      on how well written the poem is, its originality and its adherence to
      the theme of the book.

      We anticipate publishing a revealing book of poetry that will provide
      a glimpse into the true nature of the baby boomer generation.