poetry contest: Pocono Armchair Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      The Pocono Armchair Review

          203 West Hazard Street, Post Office Box 4, Summit Hill, Pennsylvania 18250

          The literary journal in a plain white wrapper.

       http://poconoarmchairreview.com/PoetryContest.htm

      E-mail: Editor(at)PoconoArmchairReview.com (replace (at) with @)

      Poetry Contest

      We're excited about offering a poetry contest. The prize is $50, and the entry fee is only $1. Prize winners will be published in the Review.

      You don't need to enter the contest to submit a poem for publication, though. All submissions will be considered for publication.

      Please send the entries as part of the body of your e-mail (no attachments, please) to Editor(at)PoconoArmchairReview.com (replace (at) with @). Paper submissions should be sent to the address above. Please type submissions, with a one-inch margin, double spaced, one side of the paper only, please. If you have to write it out longhand, please have the most beautiful handwriting we have ever seen.

      The deadline for contest entries is April 30, 2008. You can send a check to the address above, or use PayPal. Send payments to Editor(at)PoconoArmchairReview.com.