online journal seeks submissions: SWEET

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 4:14 AM
      Announcing a new online literary magazine: SWEET: A LITERARY CONFECTION
      (sweetlit.com)

      Please submit!
      The editors at Sweet understand that there are good works that get overlooked,
      and that often our decisions are based not just on quality but also on taste.

      That said: Sweet publishes emerging and established writers three times a
      year--July, November, and March.

      Sweet seeks only poetry and creative nonfiction and anything in between.(Sorry
      fiction writers!) We read submissions all-year. Simultaneous submissions are
      accepted, but please notify us immediately if your work has been taken by another
      literary journal. (We would like to be the first to congratulate you!)
      Along with your attachment, please include a brief cover letter in your email
      with complete contact information.

      Poetry: Please attach no more than 3 poems to <poetrysubmissions(at)sweetlit.com>

      (replace (at) with @) as

      one single MSWORD document.

      Creative Nonfiction: Please attach one piece of creative nonfiction to <cnf(at)sweetlit.com> (replace (at) with @)
      as a MSWORDdocument. Essays should not exceed 3,500 words.