contest seeks poems from students K-12th grade

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2008
      Poems That Ate Our Ears welcomes submissions from students kindergarten
      through twelfth grade. Our contest is thirty years old. Winners appear
      in a booklet and are invited to read in June in Kalamazoo, MIchigan.
      One poem is selected each year to be transformed into a mural on a
      downtown building.
      Deadline: April 1 postmark
      Twenty lines or less.
      Name, age/grade, address, phone, and school name on back of poem.
      Each student may submit up to three poems.

      If you are a teacher, make sure parents know you are entering the poem
      so they are not suspicious later when child is notified by us. Thanks.

      Send to:
      Poems That Ate Our Ears
      2423 Russet Drive
      Kalamazoo, MI 49008