poetry contest: Hotmetalpress.net

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2008
      The Karen Fredericks and Frances Willitts Poetry Prize
      http://www.hotmetalpress.net/PoetryPrize.html

      The prize for this contest is $300.
      There is a $3.00 reading fee for each group of 3 poems.
      Mulitple groups of 3 may be submitted but each group requires a $3.00 reading
      fee.
      We can only accept checks for reading fees.  You may submit your work via
      email but it will be eligible for prize only upon reciept of your check. Make
      checks out to "hotmetalpress "
      and send to:
      Carole Towers
      1173 Sea Eagle Watch
      Charleston, S.C.   29412

      1.  Submission of 3 poems.
      2.  Please also submit photo in jpg format only.
      3.  Submit a short Bio.
      4.  Your work must be pasted into your submission email to us.
      5.  These guidelines must be followed or the work will be disqualified.

      Poems must be unpublished but simultaneous submission is accepted. We must
      be
      notified if accepted elsewhere.
      All rights revert to author.

      Type "Poetry Prize" in subject line of email.

      Send your poems to BOTH

      Carole Sineni
      (sea7(at)comcast.net)
      AND
      Martin Willitts,Jr.
      (mwillitts01(at)yahoo.com)
      replace (at) with @ in both addresses

      Deadline is May 31, 2008
      Editors reserve the right to publish accepted poems in Spring Issue

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        Karen Fredericks and Frances Willits Poetry Prize

        http://www.hotmetalpress.net/PoetryPrize.html

        The prize for this contest is $300.   There is a $3.00 reading fee for each group of 3 poems.
        Mulitple groups of 3 may be submitted but each group requires a $3.00 reading fee. We
        can only accept checks for reading fees.  You may submit your work via email but it will be
        eligible for prize only upon receipt of your check. Make checks out to "hotmetalpress "

        Carole Sineni  (sea7(at)comcast.net (replace (at) with @)