online journal seeks submissions

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2008
      Call for submissions: Shaking Like a Mountain
      www.shakinglikeamountain.com.

      Call for submissions. shaking like a mountain
      new look! new year!
      shaking like a mountain is currently reading for its Spring 2008 issue.
      We cannot emphasize this enough. Read us first at
      www.shakinglikeamountain.com.
      Then read our submission guidelines carefully.
      If you have poetry, fiction or creative nonfiction that you think fits
      our criteria, then submit and submit and submit.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2008
        shaking like a mountain, an online magazine of literature about contemporary
        music, seeks submissions in poetry, fiction and creative non-fiction. The
        Spring 2008 issue is live now. We like writers to be familiar with what we do
        and to review our submission guidelines carefully before submitting. See the
        website at www.shakinglikeamountain.com. To view the guidelines, hit the submit
        button.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2008
          Cezanne’s Carrot is accepting submissions for upcoming issues of the journal. Current needs: fiction, flash fiction, creative nonfiction, and visual art.  No poetry, please.

          Deadline for Summer issue: May 21, 2008

          Deadline for Fall issue: August 21, 2008

          Cezanne’s Carrot publishes high-quality literary work that explores spiritual, transformational, visionary, metaphysical, or contemplative themes.  We are most interested in the personal quest for evolution and understanding, whether that quest takes place within the context of a religious tradition, an inner temple of your own making, or a seemingly mundane neighborhood or backyard.

          Full submission guidelines, including the email addresses for submitting work, are available at the website: www.cezannescarrot.org/guidelines.html.

          www.cezannescarrot.org