hiatus for CRWROPPS-B: 5/23-5/28

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 5:16 AM
      Dear Subscribers:
      CRWROPPS-B will be on hiatus from 5/23/07 through 5/28/07.
      No messages will be posted during this hiatus. I will have no access to
      e-mail during this period.
      The CRWROPPS-B archives are just getting started, so I recommend that
      CRWROPPS-B subscribers visit
      http://www.oncewritten.com/WritingContests.php
      for archived contest information.
      Thanks again for your patience with the changes.
      Allison J.
      Moderator
      Creative Writers Opportunities List
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crwropps-b