poetry contest: Common Ground Review

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2008
      Common Ground Review announces a
      Poetry Contest
      http://www.cgreview.org/%c2%a0

      $150 First
      $75 Second
      $50 Third Prizes
      and publication in the
      Common Ground Review

      Send 1-5 unpublished poems
      ( 61 lines or under), a brief biography,
      and a check for $10 made out to

      Common Ground Review
      Poetry Contest

      Mail to
      Larry O’Brien
      Common Ground Review
      40 Prospect Street, Unit C1
      Westfield, MA 01085

      Enclose an SASE* for winners
      Deadline is February 29, 2008

      Contest Submission Guidelines

      We look for well-crafted poems under 61 lines. If line length exceeds 50
      characters, lines may be broken at the discretion of the editor.

      Any poem should be single spaced indicating where the stanza breaks occur.
      Each poem must bear the poet’s name, address, e-mail address (if any), and
      telephone number somewhere on the page (front or back). Submit up to five poems in
      a #10 envelope.

      A brief biography must be included or poems will be set aside until one is
      submitted. No simultaneous submissions. We do not accept responsibility for
      incorrect guidelines (e.g. dates) or other information obtained from other
      websites or outdated sources.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2008
        Common Ground Review

        announces

        Poetry Contest

        http://www.cgreview.org/

          $150 First ◊ $75 Second ◊ $50 Third Prizes

         and publication in the

         Common Ground Review

         Send 1-3 unpublished poems

        ( 61 lines or under), a brief biography,

        and a check for $10 made out to

        Common Ground Review

        Poetry Contest

         Mail to

        Larry O’Brien

        Common Ground Review

        40 Prospect Street, Unit C1

        Westfield, MA 01085

         Enclose an SASE* for winners

         Deadline is February 28, 2009

        *************************************

        Contest Submission Guidelines

        We look for well-crafted poems under 61 lines. If line length exceeds 50 characters, lines may be broken at the discretion of the editor.

        Any poem should be single spaced indicating where the stanza breaks occur. Each poem must bear the poet’s name, address, e-mail address (if any), and telephone number somewhere on the page (front or back).

        Submit up to three poems  in a #10 envelope.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
          Common Ground Review

          http://www.cgreview.org/PoetryContest%20Announcement.htm

           announces

           Poetry Contest

          $150 First

          $75 Second

          $50 Third Prizes

           and publication in the

           Common Ground Review

           Send 1-3 unpublished poems

          ( 61 lines or under), a brief biography,

          and a check for $10 made out to

          Common Ground Review

          Poetry Contest

           Mail to

          Larry O’Brien

          Common Ground Review

          40 Prospect Street, Unit C1

          Westfield, MA 01085

           Enclose an SASE* for winners

           Deadline is February 28, 2009

          Contest Submission Guidelines

          We look for well-crafted poems under 61 lines. If line length exceeds 50 characters, lines may be broken at the discretion of the editor.

          Any poem should be single spaced indicating where the stanza breaks occur. Each poem must bear the poet’s name, address, e-mail address (if any), and telephone number somewhere on the page (front or back). *

          Submit up to three poems  in a #10 envelope.

          *(an additional copy of each submitted poem

          should not contain reference to the author)