online journal seeks submissions: Umbrella

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2008
      submissions call:  Umbrella Journal
      http://www.umbrellajournal.com

      Umbrella, an online journal of poetry and kindred prose, is reading for our
      spring issue, online March 1.  Both general poetry and poetry with a spiritual
      theme are sought.  Deadline extended a week for CRWROPPS members to February
      16.

      Visit the journal for guidelines: http://www.umbrellajournal.com/%c2%a0
      E-mail:umbrellajournal(at)gmail.com (replace (at) with @)

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2008
        http://www.umbrellajournal.com/submit.html
        (go to website for submission guidelines)

        SEEKING POETRY AND POETRY-RELATED PROSE.

        Umbrella, the supremely rereadable electronic journal, is now reading for our fall issue, online September 1st.  No special themes this time.  Please consult the guidelines and send your best work.  Deadline:  August 15

        http://www.umbrellajournal.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2008
          Subject: Call for Submissions: Umbrella

          Umbrella, the "supremely rereadable electronic journal" currently celebrating its second anniversary, is now reading for our spring issue, online March 1st, 2009.

          http://www.umbrellajournal.com/submit.html

          In addition to reading works of a general nature, our theme for the Winter edition will be "weird scenarios, the wondrous-strange," poems of deep imagination that work around strange premises.

          Deadline:  February 15, 2009