8159Call for Submissions : Josephine Quarterly

    Aug 26, 2013
      Josephine Quarterly

      Josephine Quarterly is accepting poems on a rolling basis. The editors are interested in work from both established and new voices. Please submit up to five poems of any length via Submittable. Acceptable file formats for poetry submissions include .doc, .docx, .rtf, and .pdf. We will only consider one submission at a time. Our response time is 7-10 weeks. www.josephinequarterly.com

      Here's our Submittable link: https://josephinequarterly.submittable.com/submit