7882Ayris Seeks Poems, Prose, & Visual Art Inspired by Craigslist

    Jun 3, 2013
      For our November online issue Ayris, the literary art magazine of the New Hampshire Institute of Art, seeks pieces that are either inspired by or a reply to the random, crazy, sweet, but creepy Craigslist postings. For inspiration look in "rants and raves," "missed connections," "causal encounters," and "local news," but do not limit yourself to just these. We are looking for a wide variety of styles, forms and approaches, both traditional and experimental. We will consider the work of poets, fiction writers, and creative nonfiction writers, as well as visual artists. We do not consider previously published work.

      Please limit your submissions to three (3) poems or two (2) pieces of visual art or one (1) piece of prose, 1,000 words or less. You may submit in more than one category, but only once in each category.

      All selected pieces will be published on our blog, www.ayristmagazine.wordpress.com during the month of November

      Submit work for this theme before June 30 at our online submission manager: https://ayris.submittable.com/submit.

      Contact Jenn Monroe at ayrismagazineATnhiaDOTedu with any questions (replace AT with @).