7645Call for Submissions : Josephine Quarterly

    Mar 26, 2013
      http://www.josephinequarterly.com/submit.html

      Josephine Quarterly
        Josephine Quarterly   is accepting poems on a rolling
      basis. Our first issue was published in December. Founded and edited by
      Komal Mathew and Jenny Sadre-Orafai, the online literary journal is
      interested in work from both established and new voices. Please submit
      up to five poems of any length via Submittable. Acceptable file formats
      for poetry submissions include .doc, .docx, .rtf, and .pdf.  We will
      only consider one submission at a time. Our response time is 7-10
      weeks. www.josephinequarterly.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic