7624repost: fiction and poetry contest: Redivider

    Mar 15, 2013
      reposting this one with corrected URL
      http://www.redividerjournal.org/beacon-street-prize/

      Redivider’s Beacon Street Prize

      Online submission deadline: April 30, 2013Redivider is currently
      accepting fiction and poetry submissions for our annual Beacon Street
      Prize until April 30, 2013. 1st place winners in each category will be
      awarded $500 and publication in the Fall/Winter 2013 issue, 11.1.

      We are thrilled to announce the special guest judges this year are Amy
      Hempel for fiction and Heather McHugh for poetry. The entry fee of $15
      comes with a complimentary one-year subscription to the journal. To
      learn more about the contest, special guest judges, or to enter, go to

      http://www.redividerjournal.org/beacon-street-prize/