7555Call for Submissions: The Whistling Fire

    Feb 15 11:45 AM
      The Whistling Fire (www.whistlingfire.com) is an online journal now in its fourth year of publication, that aims to showcase a diverse array of styles and voices. We accept poetry, short fiction, nonfiction, and excerpts from longer works. We also welcome experimental pieces. We only ask that your writing is limited in length to 3000 words.Submissions are open year around, new work is published on the site every week.

      Please include your name and the type of piece you are submitting in the subject line, authors submitting more than one piece should include them in the same submission. Attachments are permitted (MS WORD preferred). Submit no more than two pieces per month. Pieces that you wish to share should be sent to
      whistlingfireATgmailDOTcom

      whistlingfire@....