7358call for submissions: Soundings Review

    Nov 16, 2012
      The editors at Soundings Review are currently accepting submissions for the Spring/Summer issue. We'd love to hear from all your writerly students! Please pass this call on to your colleagues, friends and students.

      About Us:
      Soundings Review, a bi-annual publication in conjunction with the Northwest Institute of Literary Arts, publishes poetry, fiction, children/young adult and nonfiction, including essays and interviews. We read all submissions.

      Deadlines:
      January 1, 2013 - for Spring/Summer Issue
      May 1, 2013 - for Fall/Winter Issue

      For more information, visit: www.nila.edu/soundings/submissions/
      To submit, visit:

      https://soundingsreview.submittable.com/submit