5069call for submissions: The Survivor's Review

    Nov 21, 2010
      Call for Submissions: The Survivor's Review
      www.survivorsreview.org

      The Survivorʼs Review, a not-for-profit online journal encouraging the
      creative expression of cancer survivors, is seeking stories, essays and
      poems by those who are intimately familiar with the cancer journey.

      If you have written a piece that explores the heart of what it means to
      be a cancer survivor, family member or caregiver, please consider
      submitting your work to us.

      Submissions accepted at: www.survivorsreview.org

      Our word count is flexible, but most of our features range from 100 to
      1,000 words. Please visit our site and contact us with any questions.

      Submissions received by December 10, 2010 will be considered for
      publication in our next issue.

      Question: Who is a cancer survivor?
      Answer: Anyone living with a history of cancer from the moment of
      diagnosis through the remainder of life.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic