2985call for submissions: The Survivor's Review

    May 9, 2009

      Call for Submissions

      The Survivorʼs Review, a quarterly online journal encouraging the creative expression of cancer survivors, is seeking stories, essays and poems by those who are intimately familiar with the cancer journey.

      If you have written a piece that explores the heart of what it means to be a cancer survivor or care giver, please consider submitting your work to us at
      Submissions accepted at:

      www.survivorsreview.org.

      Our word count is flexible, but most of our features range from 100 to 1,000 words. Please visit our site and contact us with any questions.

      Submissions received by May 17, 2008 will be considered for publication in our next issue.

      Question: Who is a cancer survivor?
      Answer: Anyone living with a history of cancer from the moment of diagnosis through the remainder of life.