No activity in last 7 days
The Columbia River Plateau chapter of the Victorian Society in America is a group of individuals dedicated to the study, recreation and preservation of the culture and traditions of the 19th century/Victorian era. The founding members are in Ritzville, Washington and our focus is eastern Washington and nearby parts of Idaho, Oregon and Montana. We are actively recruiting new members and applying to become a chapter of the Victorian Society in America. We welcome communication with people outside of our geographical area. We are planning meetings in Ritzville, Spokane and the TriCities Washington
- 19th Century
- Mar 26, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.